PCOS can lead to a lot of stress, affecting your normal lifestyle.
Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a serious medical condition. It can affect your ability to conceive and increase your risk of developing metabolic disorders.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal imbalance caused by the ovaries (the organ that produces and releases eggs). Your ovaries produce abnormally high levels of androgens (male sex hormones) which are usually present in small amounts. This can lead to the development of numerous small cysts (fluid-filled sacs) in the ovaries.
However, some women with this disorder do not have cysts. Genetics, insulin resistance, and inflammation have all been linked to an excess of male hormone production which prevents the ovaries from producing eggs normally. It can affect your ability to conceive and increase your risk of developing diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular issues, and endometrial cancer.
- Irregular periods, heavy bleeding or no periods at all
- Infertility (not being able to conceive)
- Excess body hair (hair growth on face and body including on back, belly, and chest)
- Male-pattern baldness or hair thinning on the scalp
- Dark or velvety skin patches especially in the folds of your neck, armpits, groin (between the legs) and under the breasts
- Weight gain, especially around the belly
- Acne or oily skin
Request A Call Back
Call Us: +91 – 8050 258 111
Quick, Convenient & Safe Healthcare
How we work?
If you are suffering from PCOS
SHARE YOUR DETAILS WITH MEDICAL ADVISOR
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER NOW