Female Infertility doesn't always mean that you’re unable to have a child ever.
Did you know that the estimated incidence of primary infertility among reproductive age group women in India is 11.8%, as per the WHO data?. Female Infertility doesn’t always mean that you’re unable to have a child ever. Ayurveda offers safe and effective holistic solutions to address the root cause and provide successful treatment options.
Female Infertility primarily refers to the condition when a woman is not able to conceive or carry a pregnancy to its full term. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems, blocked fallopian tubes, defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps can cause infertility. General health conditions, genetics, lifestyle choices and age can also contribute to female infertility.
- Irregular, heavy, prolonged, or no periods
- Painful periods-back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping
- Excessive hair growth on the face and body
- Hair thinning on the scalp
- Darkened patches of skin (neck, armpits, elbows, or groin)
- Weight gain especially around the belly
What causes infertility in women?
- Hormonal imbalances disrupting ovulation
- Damaged or blocked Fallopian Tubes caused by pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted diseases or previous surgery in the abdomen or pelvic region.
- Endometriosis the condition in which tissue that normally lines the uterus grows outside the uterus.
- Problems with the uterus which include polyps, fibroids, or problems with the uterus present from birth.
- Age- Women’s fertility gradually declines with age. The ability to conceive starts to decline around the age of 32 years
- Tobacco use- Smoking by either partner may reduce the likelihood of pregnancy. Smoking also reduces the possible effectiveness of fertility treatment. Miscarriages are more frequent in women who smoke.
- Alcohol use- Any amount of alcohol consumption can affect the chances of conceiving.
- Being overweight- an inactive lifestyle and being overweight may increase the risk of infertility.
- Being underweight- Women at risk of fertility problems include those with eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia, and those who follow a very low-calorie or restrictive diet.
Sedentary Lifestyle – A lack of exercise contributes to obesity, which increases the risk of infertility.
No, infertility is not always a woman’s problem. Both men and women can contribute to infertility.
Infertility affects 15% of reproductive age couples worldwide.
Traditional treatment options available for infertility cases at Uway involve oral medications. In cases which do not respond to a conventional treatment regimen, we use detoxification treatment options like panchakarma.
At UWAY, infertility is treated with a high degree of success with conventional oral medications like tablets, capsules, kashayas, Churnas, lehiyams depending on the needs of each individual patient.
Yes, you can take the other medicines you are presently using since Ayurvedic medications do not usually interfere with Allopathic medications. However, the doctor will go through the list of medication you are taking before giving his final opinion.
The UWAY treatment for infertility cases is extremely safe and effective. However, the ultimate outcome would vary from person to person and would be determined by several factors like the patient’s age, underlying health condition etc.
Ayurveda medications are usually a very safe and effective option for treating infertility.
At UWAY, our doctors prescribe only proven medicines from well-established and reputed ayurvedic medicine manufacturers. However, just like certain foods do not always agree with everyone, few ayurvedic medicines may cause mild side effects in some patients. This is very rare though. In case you notice any such issue you can always talk to your consulting doctor or our medical team.
Consultations for Infertility treatment at Uway can last anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes.
You need to share most of the medical records related to the current problem and also the medicines you are taking for pre-existing conditions such as for diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, cardiac issues etc. It would also be advisable to submit the report of your spouse for better diagnosis and treatment.
Request A Call Back
Call Us: +91 – 8050 258 111
Quick, Convenient & Safe Healthcare
How we work?
If you are suffering from female infertility
SHARE YOUR DETAILS WITH MEDICAL ADVISOR
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER NOW